This multi purpose item from College Covers is perfect for any number of things. Traditionally, this Arkansas Razorbacks duvet cover is made with a zipper to cover up an old style comforter you no longer care for. Just unzip the zipper at the bottom of the duvet cover and feed the old comforter inside of it, just like a pillow into a pillowcase. While it looks and acts like a duvet cover, this also can be used as a summer blanket, when you don't need your big warm comforter. We also have used it as a picnic blanket, double sided with big beautiful officially licensed NCAA logos, you can use this blanket to sit on at the park or the beach and use the zippered compartment to carry towels, clothes or any number of items. This duvet cover/blanket is made from 100% cotton sateen, 200 thread count, so it's easily washed in cold water and tumbled dry on a low temperature.
- King Size Duvet Cover measures 100" x 96"
- Full Size Duvet Cover measures 80" x 90"
- Can be used as either a duvet cover on a bed or left empty and used as a summer blanket or a spare blanket to cuddle up with on the couch
- 100% cotton sateen, 200 thread count is machine washable in cold water, tumble dry on low
- Machine Wash Cold; Tumble Dry Low